Charleston Offerings & Information:
- Location, Downtown Charleston, SC Hotel. Specific parking and location information will be sent upon registering.
- All offerings require a FaceTime interview, please register and we will contact you for the next steps.
- All offerings are first come, first serve.
- Limited space, please select your dates and register early.
- 2023 Charleston Summer programs are for mothers and daughters, girls 9-13 yrs.
- All supplies, equipment, and activity gifts included. Lunch break is individual.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Early Registration, $1,200 per family set, before April 1st 2023
- General Registration, $1,500 after April 1st 2023
Visual Arts: Fashion: Expect a fun, memorable, and creative day! Both mother and daughter will get to leave with a beautiful fashion painting for framing as a pair at home! All creative attendees will have fun learning the process of painting an intentionally powerful and meaningful piece of art among sweet community. Some of the “how to’s” you’ll learn from Ms. Abbey and Assistant are:
- Mixing colors for your own personal palette
- The proper layering order of paint colors
- Incorporating an element that evokes confidence
- Practicing public speaking (skills to confidently present your artwork!)
- Prayer and Meditating with your masterpiece
BACK TO SCHOOL CONFIDENCE: Back to school at your best! Mother Daughter duos can expect to have fun while gaining tools that will help them walk into the new school year feeling courageous, brilliantly bold, and confident! Leave feeling like a team, for an excellent launch into your new school year! Some of our favorite “how to” tools that we will share with you are from our New Story God and Girls Fashion curriculum include but are not limited to these topics:
- USING YOUR VOICE
- BODY IMAGE
- DECISION MAKING
- GOAL SETTING
- PROCESSING EMOTIONS