Louisville, KY Opportunities for Little Girls
Girls can expect fun! The girls will receive hands-on instruction for each session theme, as well as valuable life skills that empower and encourage confidence. Families can expect a peer supportive environment and a summer camp season theme of Kingdom Code of Ethics rooted in Matthew 5:12, The Beatitudes. Girls will leave camp feeling encouraged, connected, and fulfilled!
HAIR & MAKE UP + GARMENT DESIGN +TECHNICAL SKETCHING + FASHION SHOW + FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT AFFIRMATIONS + DRAWING + CULINARY FASHION SHOW TREAT
July 29th-August 2nd
Cooking, Baking, & Confidence
EYE CONTACT + HAND SHAKING + PAINTING + CONVERSATION SKILLS + INCLUDING OTHERS + CONNECTING AUTHENTICALLY + MAKING GOOD DECISIONS + SCRIPTURE TRUTHS +
- Girls ages 5 – 13 are welcome to attend camp
- Girls 14+ may apply to our internship program
- Camp is from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm Monday through Thursday and concludes at 1:00 pm on Fridays
- All supplies and equipment are included
- Location: St. Matthews, Christ Church United Methodist
- Early Registration coming soon! $499 per session | Installment plan available
- Regular Registration tuition begins May 1st, 2023 and is $549 per session| Installment plan available
- Lunch, Snacks, and Merchandise may be added on at time of registration
- There are no refunds once enrolled and we do not hold responsibility for any allergies
- Carpool and location information will be delivered the week before your session
- Girls 14+ may apply to earn service hours and college internship credit and Girls 18+ may apply for paid positions
- Girls wear camp shirts or all pink Academy spirit ware on Thursdays and bring formal all white attire for Friday afternoon family showcase
- Friday Family showcase is from 1-1:45 pm, and we encourage friends and family to plan on attending in support of the girls efforts at camp
Please note that due to cooking & baking being the girls favorites, and our facilities having partial kitchens, cooking and baking will now be incorporated into both summer 2024 camps.
Look in our shop for your fun birthday options!
Private Life Coaching
“We love coming to Abbey!” – Thankful mom
“My coaching sessions are my happy place.” Thankful little girl
Clients can expect change, an improved life, effective on-point tools, a sincere supportive connection, and scripture truths during creative coaching sessions.
Girls of all ages, and mothers who have girls looking to thrive are in the right spot. Abbey is an expert with adolescent females, mothers, and business operations.
Females who are invested in the art of living with an identity of wholeness from Christ, Holy Spirit freedom, courage, and deep love continually find great value and reward from coaching sessions with Abbey.
All of Abbey’s coaching is conducted Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday electronically via phone or Zoom while she is traveling.
For optimal coaching results, Abbey suggests that girls under 18 participate in 1hr weekly visits for a minimum of 3 months, and females above 18 to attend sessions for 1hr every other week for the initial 3 month period, and then as needed.
Expect a stunning process of spiritual growth, internal peace and joy, revelations, and tools to confidently walk as The Lord has called you.
Book a complimentary initial 30-minute visit by clicking the button below. Secure your initial visit with a Visa or Mastercard. This is a complimentary visit, unless you cancel and then a service fee will apply.
“I specialize in helping women and girls process emotions while making art, make small changes to improve everyday peaceful living, feeling confident, living authentically, to feel empowered and courageous as they walk boldly as the woman God created them to be!” – Abbey