Charleston, SC Opportunities for Little Girls
About 2023 Summer Camp
Girls will receive hands-on instruction for each session theme, as well as valuable life skills that empower and encourage confidence. Families can expect a peer supportive environment and a summer camp season theme of Personal Responsibility rooted in 2 Timothy 1:7. Girls will leave camp feeling encouraged, fulfilled and already waiting for 2024 camp season!
- Girls ages 5 – 13 are welcome to attend camp
- Camp is from 9:00 am – 2:30/3:00 pm (carpool pick up window) – Monday through Thursday and concludes at 1:00 pm on Fridays
- All supplies and equipment are included
- Location: 10 Carriage Lane, Charleston, SC 29407
- Early Registration opens on December 1st, 2022 and is $349 per session | Installment plan available
- Regular Registration tuition begins May 1st, 2023 and is $399 per session| Installment plan available
- Lunch, Snacks, and Merchandise may be added on at time of registration
- There are no refunds once enrolled and we do not hold responsibility for any allergies
- Carpool and location information will be delivered the week before your session
- Girls 14+ may apply to earn service hours and college internship credit and Girls 18+ may apply for paid positions
- Girls wear camp shirts or all pink on Thursdays and bring formal all white attire for Friday afternoon family showcase
- Friday Family showcase is from 1-1:45 pm, and we encourage friends and family to plan on attending in support of the girls efforts at camp
Back to School: CONFIDENCE
August 7 - 11 2023
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Girls can expect to be ready for the best start to school ever! Girls will feel great after hands on learning with peers, of new social and emotional tools and tips for being secure, joyful, loving and well loved during the school year! Girls will make “how-to toolkit” videos during the week of ways they can use confidence tools during the school year. Each girl will get this video to have as a personal resource and reminder throughout her school year. Families and friends will gather on Friday to watch clips of these videos, honor and applaud the young women for courageously leaning into intentional behaviors that will ensure a sweet and amazingly rich good school year.
Grandparents will want to see this, parents will want to take off work, and girls will want to have access to these videos!
This session will include:
- How to look for similarities instead of differences
- How to work on a team like a group project at school
- How to sit next to anyone at the lunch table and be your authentic self
- How to introduce yourself and another friend to a new person without laughing and finding a mutual interest
- How to ask God for help with your emotions
- How to make eye contact
- How to shake hands
- How to lead a group
- Crafts that support all of these
In-Person Birthday Parties
Your party guests will never forget their Abigail Academy® Birthday Party Experience. We integrate creativity with fun and meaningful activities that make every birthday girl feel valuable and confident. Parties open and close with prayers, gratitude circles, and positive peer supportive conversations!
We integrate that special youth creativity with fun and meaningful activities that make every birthday girl feel valuable and confident. Party guests will build upon learned theme tools and techniques, and the girls are always excited to celebrate and share their invested efforts with parents and guardians at the end of the party.
Our girl birthday party themes keep up with the current and hip party theme scene. Your daughter will have the best girl birthday party with us! We cultivate a Christian environment with all the things a birthday girl would want on her big day — regardless of the package you select for your family celebration.
We have a place for the birthday girl and guest to have hands on fun, or you can pick a party package that has you being involved with some of the party preparations, or we can be an all-inclusive easy for you to show up with a kind of girl birthday party theme package experience for you.
Let us help you celebrate your daughter however is best for you and your family!
Location: 10 Carriage Lane, Charleston, SC 29407
- Acrylic Abstract Paintings
- Dress up for fashion runway shows, with hair and make-up — Coming in 2024
- Culinary Arts, Baking — Coming 2025
All packages include:
- 1.5-hour party, 2-hour access to space
- Up to 10 guests
- Abigail Academy® paint cups
- Abigail Academy® artist aprons
- Paint brushes
- Acrylic paints
- Canvas boards
- Mixing palettes
- Mixing Palette knives
- Guest name tags
- Logo for your party invites
- Guest safety waivers
- Guest Chips & Queso
- Serving Dishes and napkins for guest snack
- Guest Pink Lemonade
- Glasses for guest lemonade
- Birthday Guest of honor gift
- Birthday cake candles, cake not included unless added on at registration
- Fun Team Leader
- Gift assistance (Our team will help you move gifts for opening after the party!)
Notes: You may bring in outside food and beverages within your secured party time and we will clean up. Final guest count must be submitted the Monday before your party. Parties are for girls ages 5+.
OTHER BIRTHDAY PARTY OPTIONS:
Classes & Programs
CONFIDENCE: New Story God & Girls, the Art of living Fashionably Confident
Girls will have fun being creative and fashionable in a peer supportive environment while they learn tools to be authentic and confident, rooted in The Holy Spirit. Every class will have a mix of mindfulness, prayer, scripture study, fashion art, and the application practice of life skills and tools that sew in sustainable confidence. Guardians will love this pure and wholesome support with family values, it’s a one of a kind class for little girls!
Topics that this class will cover include but are not limited to: Self Expression & Communication, Anxiety & Secrets, Perspective & Little Girls, Goals, Emotions, Personal Gifts, Leadership & Confidence, Body Image and writing a new story of victory.
FALL 2023 SESSION
Class dates are Mondays, 4-5:30pm between September 11th- December 18th. These classes are set up to give students plenty of time and space to spaciously complete projects with ease and gentleness. If students need to miss a class, they will always have time to do so.
SPRING 2024 SESSION
Class dates are Mondays, 4-5:30pm between February 5th- April 29th. These classes are set up to give students plenty of time and space to spaciously complete projects with ease and gentleness. If students need to miss a class, they will always have time to do so.
ART CLASS: Like Art Therapy
Girls will have fun being creative inside a peer supportive environment while they learn how to make art that protects them with the armor of God!
Topics that this class will cover include but are not limited to: Making colors that represent scripture verses, Mixing colors on to your canvas that protect you in your home, Painting dreams and visions after prayer and meditation.
FALL 2023 SESSION
Class dates are Tuesdays, 4-5:30pm between September 12th- December 19th. These classes are set up to give students plenty of time and space to spaciously complete projects with ease and gentleness. If students need to miss a class, they will always have time to do so.
SPRING 2024 SESSION
Class dates are Tuesdays, 4-5:30pm between February 6th- April 30th. These classes are set up to give students plenty of time and space to spaciously complete projects with ease and gentleness. If students need to miss a class, they will always have time to do so.
“I teach girls courage, love, and art!” – Abbey
Clients can expect change, an improved life, effective on-point tools, a sincere supportive connection, and scripture truths during coaching sessions.
Girls of all ages, and mothers who have girls looking to thrive are in the right spot. Abbey is an expert with adolescent females, mothers, and business operations.
Females who are invested in the art of living with an identity of wholeness from Christ, Holy Spirit freedom, courage, and deep love continually find great value and reward from coaching sessions with Abbey.
All of Abbey’s coaching is conducted Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday electronically via phone or Zoom while she is traveling.
For optimal coaching results, Abbey suggests that girls under 18 participate in 1hr weekly visits for a minimum of 3 months, and females above 18 to attend sessions for 1hr every other week for the initial 3 month period, and then as needed.
Expect a stunning process of spiritual growth, internal peace and joy, revelations, and tools to confidently walk as The Lord has called you.
Book a complimentary initial 30-minute visit by clicking the button below. Secure your initial visit with a Visa or Mastercard. This is a complimentary visit, unless you cancel and then a service fee will apply.
“I specialize in helping women process emotions, make small changes to improve everyday peaceful living, feeling confident, living authentically, to feel empowered and courageous as they walk boldly as the woman God created them to be!” – Abbey