*COVID-19 UPDATE: Click on the Healthy @ work tab for all up to date policies. If the state of KY mandates us to close during one of your camp dates, we will provide you with a refund.*UPDATED as of 8/31/20
Our camps integrate creativity with fun and meaningful activities that make every camper feel valuable. Students build upon learned theme tools and techniques on day one, and are always excited to celebrate and share their invested efforts with parents and guardians at the end of a camp day. Our emphasis this holiday season is to instill confidence by repetition of themed skills, empowering the campers to use our learned life skills in ways that will make them an even more valuable asset to our community because of their Abigail Academy learned skills.
- Camps are held from 9am-3pm for ages 5-13yrs
- Camps are in alignment with Healthy @ work policies
- Students bring snack & lunch, or you may add on snacks and/or lunch for the week, at time of registration
- Snack menu: Pretzels + Chips & Salsa + Cheese & Crackers + String Cheese
- Lunch menu: Cheese Pizza + Chicken Nuggets + Mac & Cheese + Lunchables
- Students may order a class t-shirt at registration (We are sold out at this time)
- Early registration $69 per day until November 1st & includes all supplies & equipment
- Registration after November 2nd is $99 per day
- *Curbside carpool or walk -up drop-off and pick-up is available in Highlands location: 2110 Bardstown Road Louisville KY 40205
Thanksgiving Day Camp: All things from scratch!
Mashed Potatoes + The Turkey! + Table Setting+ Bread + Dessert
Girls can expect fun! The day will include instruction on how to prepare a full Thanksgiving meal, new culinary techniques, refining old skills, and natural life skills to improve confidence for years to come! Girls will love preparing for the end of the day to-go boxes to share at home with friends and family!
Gingerbread + Icing from Scratch + Pink Galaxy Cookies
Family Baking Night: Bake to Give!
- This evening of fun is from 5pm-8pm. Families are able to come bake anytime in that window. Last batch goes in the oven at 7pm.
- $40 per person. Please Register for however many guest you intend on bringing.
- Includes all supplies, equipment, to-go containers, and snacks
- You may bring cash for special Abigail Academy add-ons