- Being a good friend
- Decision Making
- Body Image
- Personal and Peer Confidence
- Goal Setting
- Authentic Leadership Skills
- Processing Emotions
After School Club nurtures your daughter’s self-esteem through engaging, fun activities like art, crafts, cooking and fashion. In our warm, social environment your daughter will learn effective communication skills and develop authentic confidence – critical elements to happy, healthy adolescent development.
- Our curriculum was developed based on years of experience coaching girls and engaging in deep dialogue with their moms to determine the primary challenges facing girls today and how we can effectively help overcome them.
- We also explore an integral part of your daughter’s personal and social growth; discovering how she can apply scripture to overcome obstacles in her everyday life.
- As her faith in God continues to grow and mature, she will leave each club session with more confidence and courage to face every challenge with grace.
Club meets weekly, to establish a pattern of consistently mindful behaviors in our beautiful boutique location on Bardstown Road (in the heart of the Highlands and tons of St. Matthews and Highlands schools). We are minutes from I-64 & I-264, making pick-up and drop-off a breeze.
– Girls feel happy!
– Girls get social, emotional, & spiritual tools!
– Girls get a supportive & fun peer environment!
- SEPTEMBER: 9,16,23,30
- OCTOBER: 7,14,21,28
- NOVEMBER: 4, 11
$199 per month for three months.
Supplies & snack included
5-9yrs 4-5:30pm | 10-13yrs 5:30-7pm (MONDAYS)