After School Art & Confidence Club
- Club is 10 weeks long, meeting Wednesdays from 4-6pm
- Drop-off and pick up windows are 4-4:15pm and 5:45-6pm , for your family convenience
- Monthly payment options available
Girls can expect to have fun while nurturing and growing their self-esteem through engaging art focused activities during a 10 week session in our positive and encouraging environment.
Guardians can expect our curriculum to expose students to tools that effectively improve primary self-esteem challenges facing girls today via scripture, art, and the positive peer-supportive group conversations.
The final Club date will be a graduation art show. All guardians, siblings, and close family friends are welcome to attend at 5:30pm.
- Being a good friend
- Decision Making
- Body Image
- Personal and Peer Confidence
- Goal Setting
- Authentic Leadership Skills
- Processing Emotions
– Girls feel happy!
– Girls get social, emotional, & spiritual tools!
– Girls get a supportive & fun peer environment!
- JANUARY: 15,22,29
- FEBRUARY: 5, 12, 19, 26
- MARCH: 4, 11,18
$167 per month for three months.
Supplies & snack included
5-13 yrs 4-6pm | WEDNESDAYS