Our camps integrate creativity with fun and meaningful activities that make every camper feel valuable. Campers build upon learned theme tools and techniques on day one, and are always excited to celebrate and share their invested efforts with parents and guardians at the end of a camp week.
- Cooking & Fashion Camps are held from 9am-3pm for ages 5-13yrs
- Campers bring lunch & may order personal apron and fashion accessories at registration
- Early registration is $249 per week & includes all supplies, equipment, snacks + camp t-shirt
- Registration after March 31st is $299, and there are no refunds or exchanges
- *Curbside camp carpool in new boutique location: 2110 Bardstown Road Louisville KY 40205
BAKING & COOKING CAMP: Bake Offs (think Top Chef Junior!)
Appetizer + Salad + Sides + Entree + Dessert + Food Photography + Invitations + Etiquette
Girls can expect fun! Each day of camp will include time for new cooking techniques, refining old skills, menu inspiration, and natural life skills to improve confidence. Girls will love our cooking competitions, food photography lessons, and preparing for the end of week family luncheon!
Campers may order personal apron at registration.
FASHION & ART CAMP: Runway (think KMAC Couture!) + Expressive Fashion Art (think Christian Dior sketches!)
Hair + Make up + Stitching + Sketching + Runway Production
Girls can expect to learn new fashion and art techniques, refine existing creative skills, be inspired by the activities, have a blast with the project runway competitions, and take home a confidence that God made their bodies perfectly.
Campers bring lunch & may order jewelry tray & sketch pen vase at registration.
CONFIDENCE CAMP: Confidence Topics for Back to School!
Friendships + Bullying + Using Your Voice + Setting School Goals + Believing in Yourself
Girls will process what they are feeling about the new school year ahead, and how they are going to make the best of it. Camp will be lead by founder of Abigail Academy, Ms. Abbey Mueller all week. Campers will meet other girls who can lift them up during the school year, have peer encouragement on top student topics, learn some new tools for school confidence, and make artsy projects to bring home that will play as a visual reminder to be authentic and confident during the school year. This is a preferred prerequisite for any student joining the After School Confidence club during the spring or fall.
- Girls ages 5-9 meet from 9am-12pm Monday thru Thursday
- Girls ages 10-13 meet from 12-3pm Monday thru Thursday
- $249 per week (Mon-Th). All supplies included. Campers bring snack & may select retail pieces that will be a visual reminder of confidence tools, at registration.
All guardians attend “Tool & Topic” info session on Monday evening from 6-7:30pm to gain a better understanding of what the girls social, emotional, and scholastic topics of concern for the school year included in our first day of camp. During this informational session, you will also be able to ask questions about how to respond to the girls questions during camp week, and find out about our school year Confidence Club that goes more in depth with tool application on Camp topics.