Our plan is to operate at our normal capacity of 30 students per week for Summer 2021, with girls being separated into 3 smaller groups of 10 based on chosen activities and age. As more information becomes available closer to camp dates, we will keep you informed of any changes to our class sizes.
Healthy at work policy & procedures
We fall under the National category of Office Space, House of Worship, Special Events, and Childcare.
The Abigail Academy is a licensed and trademarked scripture based life skills business. Private Life Coaching produces our greatest revenue stream in our office, worship is an integral part of all services, and children are taken care of outside of the school calendar. We have been a small boutique privately owned business for 14 years and have served a very small niche market of Christian girls and families. Our services have included confidence and self-esteem programs, intimate cooking classes, birthday parties, holiday theme related camps, and summer camps.
Families participating in our offerings are encouraged to respect and adhere to these guidelines below that our staff will be following and enforcing, ensuring everyone is healthy and comfortable in our space.
What are we doing about refunds?
- We suggest any family interested in attending our offerings to secure a spot, as everything is on a first come first serve basis. Also check back with us if you are on a waiting list- availability is changing each day.
- We promise you that we will provide refunds if our state Governor mandate we terminate business operations due to COVID-19, otherwise, we do not provide refunds.
How will our in-person experience be safely set up?
- Instructional groups of 10 will be implemented.
- Students will stay with the same instructor for the duration of the day.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival before entering facilities.
- Hourly hand washing stations and lesson instruction space sanitized.
- Mask required by student to wear all day except for when outside.
- Families will be required to submit family Covid history.
- Furniture that is not being used for instruction has been removed for necessary social distancing.
- Outdoor time will occur as often as possible.
When can our family submit a registration application for summer offerings?
- Now! Our team is eagerly awaiting your arrival for the offering that best suits you.